Baby Quick-e’sPosted: February 28, 2012
- We found out six weeks ago that we’re having a baby
- Said baby is due at the end of September
- I’m going to an OB (at mercy)
- I have had nausea the past two weeks off and have gotten sick a few times
- For the most part, I’m feeling pretty good
- No, we were not planning on this little one, but no baby could be wanted more!
- Matt is equal parts excited and scared out of his mind (I think most guys are?)
- I love peanut butter and cold cereal like it’s going out of style….. which is the strangest thing yet to me
- I can’t stand garlic or apple peels.
- We are going to find out the gender… and will tell people.
- We have known our baby names since before we knew we were expecting, and we will not be sharing.
- Though, I will tell you that I LOVE the boy’s names Jackson and Matt has permanently vetoed it 😦 I think somebody i know and love should snatch that one up! Cough, maybe my little sister one day, cough. 🙂
- I am having WEIRD DREAMS
- my biggest fear is that the baby won’t look like me at all.
- I am most excited to meet this little one!