Quick-e’sPosted: February 11, 2011
- This is early for me to blog, but I’m babysitting tonight.
- I randomly decided that I’m having a Pampered Chef party, and I’m very excited about it!
- For a long time my pictures were turning out weird. I realized that I had a smear on the lens of my camera. Not weird anymore.
- Can you buy coconut milk in a regular grocery store? I’ve never tried before.
- I tried what I will refer to as Greek roast last night in the crock pot…. was out of my usual so I used a beef bouillon cube, water, and Cavendar’s Greek Seasoning. We shall see!
- I think about babies all the time: shocker.
- I can’t wait for summer, to get my hands on some tomatillos, and make my own salsa verde.
- I think I’ve gotten over the hump of having moved. Work is starting to be busy again, and I’m happy about that! And, I finally feel like we’re in the best small group for us, and starting to make good relationships.
- the end.