life updatePosted: July 25, 2010
Since it has been a LONG time, and I just need to start putting stuff out there, here in no particular order are the things that have been going on in my my life:
- We have decided to keep the kittens. By kittens, mean cats. They are completely spastic and wonderful. Our new pastimes has been playing with their lazer mouse 🙂
- I finally hung things on the walls in my living rooms!!
- I still haven’t painted my window trim
- coincidentally we still have white sheets as window treatments.
- I kinda suck at being a housekeeper, and it’s starting to show just a little.
- I’ve worked one sunday this month, and I will be working today, which makes two Sundays this month. I don’t like that. But, I went to church last night.
- And, it was good.
In other news, Matt and I have been married for almost a third of a year now. We’ve gone through some phases in four months….. and are starting to settle into life together. I love everything about our marriage!
I bought a new rug for the kitchen this week: when Matt saw it, he laughed uncontrollably. I think because I’ve been talking about this rug for some time, and because it finally went on a decent sale, and I just sorta bought it, without saying a word to him!
And…. I have every intention of painting my window trim this weekend!!!